Turn pizza night on its head with this easy dinner bake! Using just four ingredients—Pillsbury™ Grands!™ biscuits, pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese and pepperoni—and 10 minutes of prep time, you’ll have a fun, bubble-up-bake-style pizza to serve the whole family tonight.
- 2 Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces. In large bowl, toss with biscuit pieces, pizza sauce and 1 cup of the cheese.
- 3 Spread mixture evenly in prepared baking dish. Top with pepperoni and remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Make this recipe your own! Swap some of the pepperoni for cooked sausage, or add sliced black olives or mushrooms, chopped peppers or onions, or your favorite cheeses.
- Serve with a green salad as a fresh side dish to this hearty meal.
- Serve squares of this bake with extra pizza sauce, if desired.