Our easy, cheesy overnight egg bake means can you sleep in even when you’re hosting brunch the next morning. Spend 30 minutes assembling the ingredients the night before including Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend, green onion, ham, mushrooms, red pepper and parsley. Sto… MORE+
- 1 Spray 13×9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle half of cheese evenly into sprayed baking dish.
- 2 Melt butter in medium skillet over medium heat. Add onions, 1/2 medium bell pepper and mushrooms; cook until onions and bell pepper are tender. Arrange vegetables over cheese in baking dish. Top with ham strips. Sprinkle remaining cheese over ham.
- 3 Beat eggs in large bowl. Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off. Add flour, parsley and milk to eggs; blend well. Pour over mixture in baking dish. Cover; refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- 4 To serve, heat oven to 350°F. Uncover baking dish; bake at 350°F. for 55 to 65 minutes or until mixture is set and top is lightly browned. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. To serve, cut into squares. Garnish with red bell pepper and fresh parsley.
- Like it cheesy? During the last 10 minutes of baking, sprinkle an additional 1/4 cup shredded cheese and 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan on top.
- Making this ahead of time to serve for a breakfast or brunch frees you up to put the rest of a company meal together. But you don’t have to wait—go ahead and bake it for a simple supper or as an offering for a potluck buffet.
- Looking for an overnight egg casserole on the sweeter side? Overnight Breakfast Bake is made with Pillsbury™ refrigerated cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing.
- Keep breakfast delicious with a Bacon and Cheese Quiche made with Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crust to save time and get flavor on the table fast.