Don’t let the name fool you, this easy lemon cream pie may be luscious, but it’s also simple to create! You only need 20 minutes of prep time and 6 ingredients, including a Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pie Crust. This Luscious Lemon Cream Pie recipe uses condensed milk, grat…
- 2 In medium bowl, mix condensed milk, lemon peel and lemon juice; set aside. In large bowl, beat 2 cups of the whipping cream and the food color with electric mixer on high speed until stiff.
- 3 Fold lemon mixture into whipped cream just until blended. Spoon into crust. Cover; refrigerate at least 3 hours until set.
- You can use thawed frozen whipped topping in place of the whipping cream. Fold lemon mixture into 3 cups whipped topping, and serve additional whipped topping with the pie.
- You can change up the flavor to make a creamy lime pie if you use fresh limes instead of lemons.
- Top the pie with dollops of whipped cream and fresh raspberries, strawberries or blueberries.
- For even more lemon flavor, add up to 2 teaspoons more grated lemon peel to the filling, or fold lemon peel into the whipped cream topping.