When it comes to dessert, we think over-the-top is just enough. Betty Crocker™ Peanut Butter Cookie Mix and Betty Crocker™ Fudge Brownie Mix create the “crust” in this chocolate-peanut butter dessert pizza. Once you’ve created a dessert-worthy crust, add your "pizza sau…
- 2 Make cookie mix as directed on pouch. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls evenly onto brownie batter; press down lightly.
- 4 In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup of the powdered sugar, the whipping cream and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Spread mixture evenly over brownie base, leaving a 1/2-inch border around the edge. Top with peanut butter cups.
- 5 In small bowl, beat peanut butter, milk and remaining 1/4 cup powdered sugar. Spoon into resealable food-storage plastic bag; partially seal bag. Cut small tip from corner of bag; drizzle over top of pizza. Cut into 16 wedges, and serve. Store loosely covered in refrigerator.
- Help your chocolate peanut butter dessert pizza look more like a pizza by leaving the edge of the brownie base visible when you apply the frosting "sauce."
- If you want to add a pop of color to your brownie dessert pizza, try scattering a 1/2 cup of peanut butter M&M’s® over the top of the peanut butter cups, before you apply the peanut butter drizzle.
- The peanut butter drizzle in this recipe is on the thick side. If you’d like to have a thinner drizzle, add another teaspoon of milk. You can also pour the peanut butter drizzle into a small resealable food-storage plastic bag, make a small cut in one corner of the bag and squeeze the bag slightly as you drizzle over the top of the pizza.
- Can’t get enough of dessert pizzas? Try this recipe for Brownie and Berries Dessert Pizza. We pair the rich flavors of a Betty Crocker™ Brownie Mix crust, with the bright and sweet taste of fresh berries for the toppings.