This phenomenal berry dish may have the word salad in the name, but it’s okay if you call it a strawberry pretzel dessert instead. It’s a great option if you need a sweet treat, and your oven is already full of tasty dishes. With a little prep, you’ll be enjoying your S…
- In medium bowl, beat Filling ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Spread over cooled crust. Cover and refrigerate until cool and gelatin topping in bowl is partially set.
- It helps to set up the gelatin and strawberry mixture by putting it in the freezer for a bit. You don’t want it to set completely, but just a little to make it easier to spread.
- You can spoon additional whipped topping on top, if desired.
- Is strawberry not your jam? Try Raspberry Pretzel Salad instead for a slight twist on Strawberry-Pretzel Salad.
- Cool, fruity and no oven necessary make our recipe for Fluffy Strawberry Pie with Pretzel Crust irresistible. Keep the berry and pretzel flavors coming!