Want to make a special breakfast casserole without inviting a bunch of people over? Now you can! This perfectly proportioned mini version of one of our most popular egg bakes is made in a loaf pan, so it serves just a few people. Bacon, fresh spinach, onions and Cheddar…
- 3 On microwavable plate, microwave biscuits uncovered on Medium-Low (30%) 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until thawed. Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces; place in pan.
- 4 In medium bowl, beat eggs, milk and pepper with whisk until blended. Stir in bacon, spinach mixture and 1/4 cup of the cheese. Pour mixture over biscuits in pan, stirring slightly to evenly distribute.
- 5 Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until edges are golden brown and center is set. Top with remaining 1/4 cup cheese; bake 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes. Garnish with parsley before serving.
- Frozen biscuits may be thawed on a plate at room temperature 30 to 45 minutes.
- Precooked bacon is sold in the refrigerated packaged meat section of the grocery store.
- This recipe makes two large servings or four smaller servings.