Find your meat, bread and veggies all in one in this tasty crescent ring that your family will love.
- 2 Cook frozen vegetables in microwave as directed on bag. Cool 1 to 2 minutes. Pour into large bowl. Add chicken, soup, milk, salt and pepper; stir to combine. Set aside.
- 3 Unroll both cans of dough; separate into 16 triangles. On ungreased large cookie sheet, arrange triangles in ring so short sides of triangles form a 5-inch circle in center. Dough will overlap. Dough ring should look like a sun.
- 4 Carefully spoon chicken mixture on the half of each triangle closest to center of ring.
- 5 Bring each dough triangle up over filling, tucking dough under bottom layer of dough to secure it. Repeat around ring until entire filling is enclosed (some filling might show a little).
- It’s much easier to work with chilled dough. Keep the refrigerated crescent dough in the refrigerator until ready to open and arrange on the cookie sheet.
- Place a glass or metal bowl that is 5 inches in diameter on the cookie sheet to help guide you as you create the ring of dough.
- Try adding some of your favorite seasonings, herbs or other vegetables to make this crescent ring your own!