- 1 Heat oven to 375°F. Unroll pie crust; place crust in 9-inch glass pie plate as directed on box for One-Crust Filled Pie. Do not prick crust. Bake 10 minutes (if crust puffs up in center after baking, gently push down with bottom of metal measuring cup). Cool 10 minutes.
- 2 In medium bowl, mix half-and-half, eggs, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper until well blended. Layer corn, 2 tablespoons of the green onions, the jalapeño chile and shredded cheese in crust-lined plate. Pour egg mixture over top.
- Bake 32 to 37 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean; if needed, cover edge of crust with foil during last 5 to 10 minutes of baking to prevent excessive browning. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with remaining green onion; cut into wedges.
- Jalapeño chiles vary in spiciness; we recommend you taste the chile before adding to your quiche so you can adjust the amount (1 to 2 tablespoons) to your liking.
- Serve your jalapeño and cheddar quiche with a side of salsa or sour cream, or add fresh toppings like diced avocado or tomato.
- Prefer to have meat in your quiche? Add 1/2 cup cooked chopped bacon to your jalapeño quiche layers, reduce corn to 1/2 cup and salt to 1/4 teaspoon. To add additional heat, switch to shredded pepper Jack cheese in place of cheddar.
- Is your family loving this jalapeño quiche recipe? Try some more fun and easy dishes like these Bacon-Jalapeño Popper Pinwheels and Three-Cheese Quiche.
% Daily Value*:
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.