- 2 In large bowl, mix cookie mix, 1/2 cup softened butter, egg and dry pudding mix with spoon until soft dough forms. Stir in 3 tablespoons sprinkles. Press evenly in pan.
- 4 In large bowl, beat 1/4 cup softened butter, the powdered sugar, vanilla and 2 tablespoons of the milk with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy. If frosting is too stiff to spread, add additional milk, 1 teaspoon at a time. Tint with red food color to desired pink color.
- 5 Spread frosting over top of bar; sprinkle cookies and 1 tablespoon sprinkles on top. Cut into 4 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
- The secret to cutting cookie bars is to line the pan with foil. Turn the pan upside down, and tear off a piece of foil longer than pan. Smooth foil around the pan’s bottom, then remove. Turn pan over, and gently fit the shaped foil into pan. When it is time to cut the bars, just lift the baked bar with the foil out of the pan, peel back foil and cut. This also makes cleanup a breeze!
- The best way to break up your sandwich cookie topping is to use your fingers to break each cookie into smaller pieces.
% Daily Value*:
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.