Ray tracing is a new visual technique that the PlayStation 5 is capable of, allowing for more realistic looking games than ever before. Chiefly, it’s an algorithm that traces light paths and then simulates how that light reacts to other objects in the game world. This includes lighting, shadows and reflections. Here are all the PS5 games that use ray tracing in June 2021.
All PS5 Games That Have Ray Tracing In June 2021
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War (Supports ray-tracing in 1800p resolution quality mode which runs at 60 FPS)
- Control: Ultimate Edition (Supports extensive ray-tracing in 1440p at a locked 30 FPS)
- Dead by Daylight (Ray tracing set to be implemented at some point during 2021)
- Devil May Cry 5: Special Edition (Supports ray tracing at 1800p resolution with an unlocked framerate between 30 and 60 FPS)
- Ghostwire: Tokyo (Supports ray tracing at dynamic 4K resolution)
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered (Higher detail, 30 FPS, more detailed ray tracing at native 4K, or locked 60 FPS at 1440p with lower detail ray tracing)
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales (Higher detail, 30 FPS, more detailed ray tracing at native 4K, or locked 60 FPS at 1440p with lower detail ray tracing)
Keep this page bookmarked because we’ll keep on adding additional PS5 games with ray tracing to this article.