- 2 Press brownies evenly in bottom of pan. Bake 20 to 23 minutes or until brownies are set around sides and toothpick inserted in center of brownies comes out almost clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- 3 In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and egg with electric mixer until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips, reserving 1 tablespoon to sprinkle on top. Spread cheesecake mixture over brownie base; top with remaining 1 tablespoon chips.
- For clean cuts, run a knife under hot water to warm the blade. Wipe the blade with a damp cloth between cuts.
- Line your baking pan with foil for easy removal of the brownies for cutting.
- Store bars covered in refrigerator.
- Try making these cheesecake brownies with Pillsbury™ Place & Bake™ refrigerated marshmallow brownies or Pillsbury™ Place & Bake™ refrigerated peanut butter chip brownies.
% Daily Value*:
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.