- 2 In medium bowl, toss together 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in 1-inch pieces, and 2 cups barbecue sauce until chicken is fully coated.
- 3 Divide chicken pieces evenly among sheets of foil. Divide 2 cups drained pineapple tidbits, 1 bell pepper, diced, and 1 small red onion, diced, evenly over chicken on foil sheets.
- 4 Bring up 2 sides of foil over chicken so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again, allowing space on sides for heat circulation and expansion. Fold other sides to seal.
- 5 Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F). To grill, place foil packs on preheated grill. Cook 10 minutes. Turn packs over; cook 10 to 15 minutes longer or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F).
- Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro, if desired.
- You could use green or yellow bell pepper in this foil pack, if that’s what you have on hand.
- Spray the inside of foil packs with cooking spray to prevent your food from sticking to the foil while it cooks.
- For best results, use heavy-duty aluminum foil and seal your packs well to cut down on the potential for tears and leakage.
- Turning your foil packs while they cook is important to evenly cook through its contents.
% Daily Value*:
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.