- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add bell peppers and onions; cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are just tender, stirring occasionally.
- To serve, spoon egg mixture onto warm tortillas; sprinkle with cheese. Roll up each tortilla tightly to secure filling. (Fold bottom of each tortilla 1 inch over filling. Fold sides in, overlapping to enclose filling. Fold top over sides.)
- Cooking Vegetarian? Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is vegetarian. Products and ingredient sources can change.
- Can’t take the heat? Opt for shredded plain Monterey Jack cheese instead of pepper Jack.
- Make this bell pepper breakfast burrito your own! Experiment with other fresh veggies instead of the bell peppers, or use finely chopped white onion instead of green onions.
- For spicier vegetarian breakfast burritos, top with thinly sliced fresh jalapeño peppers.
% Daily Value*:
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.