After completing the Fisk Hideout Construction mission to unlock the Base Token rewards, go to Greenwich and replay the mission as many times as desired. Successfully complete it to get the mission XP as well as an additional 2,500 XP after Spider-Man finishes talking to Yuri. Note: This can be done without completing the bonus objectives.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding suit for purchase:
Classic Suit (Damaged)
How To Unlock: Successfully complete the "Something Old, Something New" mission, which becomes available after completing the beginning mission.
Special Ability: None.
Advanced Suit (standard costume)
How To Unlock: Successfully complete the "Something Old, Something New" mission (1 backpack, 2 crimes).
Special Ability: Battle Focus – Hybrid biomembrane rapidly generates focus for a short amount of time.
How To Unlock: Successfully complete the "Something Old, Something New" mission (2 backpacks, 2 crimes).
Special Ability: Web Blossom – Leap into the air and web-shoot anything in sight.
How To Unlock: Successfully complete the "Something Old, Something New" mission (3 crimes, 2 landmarks).
Special Ability: Holo Decoy – Experimental AR tech spawns multiple Holo Decoys that stun attacking enemies before decaying.
How To Unlock: Successfully complete the "Something Old, Something New" mission (2 backpacks, 2 bases).
Special Ability: Sound Of Silence – Enemies no longer call for backup when alerted.
How To Unlock: Obtained during the "Pax In Bello" mission.
Special Ability: Resupply – Distributed nano-mesh continuously refills current gadget’s shots.
Homemade Suit (Homecoming)
How To Unlock: Complete the first Backpack, then find all Backpack collectible in New York.
Special Ability: None.
How To Unlock: Find all Black Cat stakeout collectibles in New York.
Special Ability: None.
Spider-Armor Mk. II
How To Unlock: Reach Level 5 (1 landmark, 2 research).
Special Ability: Bullet Proof – Magnetically polarized armor plating makes suit temporarily bullet-proof against all enemies, including snipers.
Secret War Suit
How To Unlock: Reach Level 7 (2 backpacks, 1 base, 2 research).
Special Ability: Arms Race – Discharge amplified EMP build-up to stun enemies and disable their weapons.
Stark Suit (Homecoming costume)
How To Unlock: Reach Level 10 (3 crimes, 1 base, 1 research).
Special Ability: Spider-Bro – Call in a Spider-Bro to temporarily aid in combat.
How To Unlock: Reach Level 11 (2 landmarks, 1 research, 1 base).
Special Ability: Negative Shockwave – Synchronizes nano-mesh particles to unleash a devastating wave of negative energy.
How To Unlock: Reach Level 13 (1 research, 1 base, 3 crimes).
Special Ability: Electric Punch – Kit bashed high-discharge capacitors temporarily electrify gauntlets, electrifying enemies.
How To Unlock: Reach level 16 (3 crimes, 2 backpacks, 2 landmarks).
Special Ability: Rock Out – Blasts enemies with waves of righteous sound.
How To Unlock: Reach Level 19 (2 base, 2 research, 2 backpacks).
Special Ability: King Of The Ring – Web throw enemies without having to web them up.
Fear Itself Suit
How To Unlock: Reach Level 21 (6 challenges, 2 base, 3 research).
Special Ability: Quad Damage – Assistive nano-musculature temporarily deals massive damage.
Stealth ("Big Time") Suit
How To Unlock: Reach Level 23 (2 base, 3 landmarks, 4 challenges).
Special Ability: Blur Projector – Create a distortion field that can obscure you from non-alerted enemies’ vision.
Spider-Armor Mk. III Suit
How To Unlock: Reach Level 27 (4 crimes, 2 base).
Special Ability: Titanium Alloy Plates – Dynamic semi-liquid smart metal plates crystalizes to reflect all bullets, except for sniper rounds, back at shooters.
Spider-Man 2099 Black Suit
How To Unlock: Reach Level 29 (4 research, 2 base, 2 crime).
Special Ability: Low Gravity – Decrease gravity while in the air.
Iron Spider Suit (Infinity War)
How To Unlock: Reach Level 31 (4 crimes, 3 bases, 3 challenges).
Special Ability: Iron Arms – Wreak havoc with four artificial arms made from rapidly grown mono-atomic iron alloy crystal.
How To Unlock: Reach Level 33 (4 challenges, 2 backpacks, 2 landmarks).
Special Ability: Blitz – Micro-gyros allow for faster sprinting, and real-time momentum-transfer knocks down enemies.
Spider-Armor Mk. IV Suit
How To Unlock: Reach Level 35 (4 challenges, 4 base, 3 landmarks).
Special Ability: Defense Shield – Experimental magnetic weave generates an energy shield that temporarily absorbs all damage.
How To Unlock: Reach Level 37 (6 crimes, 6 challenges, 6 base).
Special Ability: Spirit Fire – Channels unstable waves of damaging ethereal fire from… somewhere.
Spider-Man 2099 White Suit
How To Unlock: Reach Level 39 (4 challenge, 4 base, 4 crime).
Special Ability: Concussion Strike – Ventilated concussive technology temporarily sends enemies flying with every attack.
Vintage Comic Book Suit (Cell-Shaded)
How To Unlock: Reach Level 41 (4 challenge, 4 crime, 4 backpack).
Special Ability: Quips – Insult your enemies’ pride.
Last Stand Suit
How To Unlock: Reach Level 45 (20 crimes).
Special Ability: Unrelenting Fury – Enemies cannot block or interrupt your attacks, even if they have shields.
How To Unlock: Reach Level 50, then find all 50 secret photo spots.
Special Ability: None.
How To Unlock: Reach 100% completion.
Special Ability: Equalizer – Everyone goes down in one hit, including you.
All suits showcase
There are 28 outfits in Marvel’s Spider-Man. They are all unlocked through story progress, side missions, and collectibles. The Undies costume requires 100% game completion. You can then buy them for tokens, which come from completing the various collectibles and side activities. The video below displays what all outfits look like. Most outfits have their own unique suit power. Once purchased, you can use the power with any other unlocked suit.
- 1. Advanced Suit – 0:05
- 2. Classic Suit (Damaged) – 0:34
- 3. Classic Suit (Repaired) – 1:01
- 4. Noir Suit – 1:27
- 5. Scarlet Spider Suit – 1:54
- 6. Spider Armor MK II Suit – 2:21
- 7. Secret War Suit – 2:48
- 8. Stark Suit – 3:15
- 9. Negative Suit – 3:41
- 10. Electrically Insulated Suit – 4:08
- 11. Spider-Punk – 4:35
- 12. Wrestler Suit – 5:02
- 13. Fear Itself Suit – 5:29
- 14. Stealth ("Big Time") Suit – 5:56
- 15. Spider Armor MK III Suit – 6:23
- 16. Spider-Man 2099 Black Suit – 6:50
- 17. Iron Spider Suit – 7:17
- 18. Velocity Suit – 7:43
- 19. Spider Armor MK IV Suit – 8:10
- 20. Spirit Spider – 8:37
- 21. Spider-Man 2099 White Suit – 9:04
- 22. Vintage Comic Book Suit – 9:31
- 23. Last Stand Suit – 9:58
- 24. Undies – 10:24
- 25. Homemade Suit – 10:51
- 26. Anti-Ock Suit – 11:18
- 27. Dark Suit – 11:45
All Black Cat Stakeout locations and solutions
There are 12 Black Cat Stakeouts in Marvel’s Spider-Man. The video below shows the locations and solutions to all of them. The first one is part of the story and unmissable. The remaining 11 get marked on the map. However, the hard part is finding Black Cat’s hidden dolls that are scattered around the city. Once you reach the photo spot, you must find the hidden doll in the viewable area. After collecting all of them, you must find Black Cat’s hideout, which is shown on the map from a quest marker. Once you find Black Cat’s hideout, you will get the Dark Suit and "Cat Prints" trophy.
All lab puzzle solutions
In Marvel’s Spider-Man, you can go to the lab at Octavius Industries and complete ten Spectrograph Research Projects and ten Circuit Projects. These are short puzzles that require you to find DNA sequences and wire electric circuits. You earn XP, Research tokens, and the "A Bit Of A Fixer-Upper" trophy as rewards. Additional projects become unlocked throughout the main story. Complete all story missions to unlock all projects. After completing the story, you can still go back to the lab in free-roam mode to complete the missing projects.
- Spectrograph Project 1: Material Candidate Test L37 – 0:48
- Spectrograph Project 2: Material Candidate Test X23 – 1:17
- Spectrograph Project 3: Material Candidate Test B62 – 2:10
- Spectrograph Project 4: Material Candidate Test V13 – 2:57
- Spectrograph Project 5: Material Candidate Test C06 – 3:51
- Spectrograph Project 6: Material Candidate Test V77 – 4:57
- Spectrograph Project 7: Material Candidate Test S12 – 5:43
- Spectrograph Project 8: Material Candidate Test R80 – 6:38
- Spectrograph Project 9: Material Candidate Test X09 – 7:32
- Spectrograph Project 10: Material Candidate Test P12 – 8:31
- Circuit Project 1: Actuator Precision – 9:16
- Circuit Project 2: Minimal Grip Force – 9:51
- Circuit Project 3: Spatial Mapping – 10:15
- Circuit Project 4: Balance Compensation – 10:36
- Circuit Project 5: Power Efficiency – 11:30
- Circuit Project 6: Microbable Calibration – 12:23
- Circuit Project 7: Machine Learning Sub-System – 13:06
- Circuit Project 8: Stage 1 Intracranial Interface – 13:57
- Circuit Project 9: Stage 2 Intracranial Interface – 14:53
- Circuit Project 10: Precision Targeting – 15:28
Easy "Hero For Higher" trophy
Avengers Tower is the tallest building and highest point in the game. It is found in the middle of the "Upper East Side" district. It has a big "A" at its top and stands out because of its size. Climb to the top to find two red lights on the tower. Climb onto the red lights to get the "Hero For Higher" trophy.
Easy "Hug It Out" trophy
You automatically unlock Trip Mines in the Act 2: "Dual Purpose" main mission. Reach this mission to unlock the Tripe Mine gadget. The quickest way to farm this is in the Fisk Hideout of Harlem (if it has already been completed, you can replay it at any time by returning to the hideout). There are multiple groups of enemies standing close together. Shoot a Trip Mine at one enemy that is facing another. The trip mine will cause them to get knocked together. Select "Restart Checkpoint" to repeat and farm ten pairs. If you run out of Trip Mines, use the Anti-Ock Suit’s ability to "Resupply". It instantly recharges your Trip Mines when they are the actively selected gadget (it is the suit you get for completing the story). You can farm 2-3 pairs per try. With checkpoint restart, you can do this in 1-2 minutes.
Easy "Sticky And Tricky" trophy
First, buy the "Air Tricks" skill from the Webslinger skill tree. Then, go to a tall building, jump off, and hold Triangle + Circle and press Up, Right, Down, Left to perform four unique tricks before you land and get the "Sticky And Tricky" trophy. Perform one rotation of each trick, as they only last one second. From the tallest buildings in the game, you have more than enough time before hitting the ground.
Easy "With Great Power…" trophy
Ben Parker’s grave is at the cemetery in the northwest (top left) corner of Harlem. When you go there, press R3 to highlight the grave and get the "With Great Power…" trophy.
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Be Greater (Platinum): Collect all trophies.
- I Heart Manhattan (Gold): 100% complete all districts.
- Superior Spider-Man (Gold): Unlock all Skills.
- A Suit For All Seasons (Silver): Purchase all Suits.
- Backpacker (Silver): Collect all Backpacks.
- Cat Prints (Silver): Track down Black Cat.
- Neighbourhood Watch (Silver): Complete all Faction Crimes in a district.
- Ace the Base (Bronze): Complete all objectives in a base.
- Amazing Coverage (Bronze): All Surveillance Towers activated.
- And Stay Down! (Bronze): Complete a level 1 Combat Benchmark.
- Arachnophobia (Bronze): Perform 75 Stealth Takedowns.
- Born to Ride (Bronze): Ride the Subway 5 times.
- Cat’s Out of the Bag (Bronze): Collect a Black Cat collectible.
- Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man (Bronze): Complete all Side Missions.
- Hero for Higher (Bronze): Perch atop Avengers Tower.
- King of Swing (Bronze): Complete a level 1 Traversal Benchmark.
- Lost and Found (Bronze): Collect 5 Backpacks.
- Overdrive (Bronze): Complete 10 Vehicle Takedowns.
- R&D (Bronze): Complete all Research Stations.
- Science FTW! (Bronze): Craft 15 Upgrades.
- Sightseeing (Bronze): Photograph all Landmarks on the Map.
- Spider-Man About Town (Bronze): Greet 10 citizens.
- Spider-Sensible (Bronze): Perfect Dodge 10 attacks.
- Sticky and Tricky (Bronze): Chain 4 unique tricks before landing.
- The Scientific Method (Bronze): Craft your first Upgrade.
Additionally, there are 26 secret trophies:
- All the King’s Men (Silver): Take down each Fisk Hideout.
- Back in the Slammer (Silver): Take down each Prisoner Camp.
- Inner Sanctuary (Silver): Take down each Demon Warehouse.
- Master of Masters (Silver): Defeat Taskmaster.
- Mercenary Tactics (Silver): Take down each Sable Outpost.
- Schooled (Silver): Complete all of the Corrupted Student missions.
- A Bit of a Fixer-Upper (Bronze): Complete all optional projects in the lab.
- Challenge Finder (Bronze): Complete every Taskmaster Challenge in the city once.
- Demons Emerge (Bronze): Complete Act 1.
- End Game (Bronze): Complete Act 3.
- Fists of Fury (Bronze): Get Spectacular or better in a Taskmaster Combat Challenge.
- Grounded (Bronze): Defeat Electro and Vulture.
- Hug It Out (Bronze): Knock together 10 pairs of enemies with Trip Mines.
- Knocking Down Kingpin (Bronze): Defeat Fisk.
- Ninja (Bronze): Get Spectacular or better in a Taskmaster Stealth Challenge.
- Pigeon Hunter (Bronze): Catch all of Howard’s Pigeons.
- Shock and Awe (Bronze): Defeat Shocker.
- Short Fuse (Bronze): Get Spectacular or better in a Taskmaster Bomb Challenge.
- Snappy Dresser (Bronze): Wear 5 new Spider-Suits.
- Spy Hunter (Bronze): Get Spectacular or better in a Taskmaster Drone Challenge.
- Staying Positive (Bronze): Defeat Li.
- Sting and Smash (Bronze): Defeat Scorpion and Rhino.
- The Six Assemble (Bronze): Complete Act 2.
- Tombstone Takedown (Bronze): Defeat Tombstone.
- Wing It (Bronze): Traverse across the city rooftops.
- With Great Power… (Bronze): Pay respects at Ben Parker’s grave.