- 1 Heat oven to 375°F (350°F for dark or nonstick cookie sheet). In small bowl, mix cooked beef, ranch dressing and bacon.
- 2 Unroll both cans of dough; separate into 8 rectangles. On ungreased large cookie sheet, arrange rectangles in ring so short sides of rectangles form a 5-inch circle in center. Dough will overlap.
- 3 Spoon beef mixture on the half of each rectangle closest to center of ring; top each with 2 pickle slices and 1 piece of cheese.
- 4 Bring each dough rectangle up over filling, tucking dough under bottom layer of dough to secure it. Repeat around ring until entire filling is enclosed (some filling might show a little).
- 5 Gently separate dough perforations on top until filling peeks through. Brush dough lightly with water; sprinkle with sesame seed. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until dough is golden brown and thoroughly baked. Cool 5 to 10 minutes before cutting into serving slices.
% Daily Value*:
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.