The Neverwinter update 9.52 patch notes have been unleashed by Cryptic Studios, and while there’s no new content to speak of, it does come with some a bunch of key fixes, including addressing a crashing bug for PS5 players.
You can read up on the Neverwinter patch notes below.
Content and Environment
- Lair of the Mad Mage no longer requires Undermountain campaign progress.
- Tower of the Mad Mage no longer requires Undermountain campaign progress.
- Various options that point to an item removed from the Zen Market have been updated to properly show their new location in the Wondrous Bazaar.
Performance and Stability
Performance and Graphical Fidelity
- An issue causing delayed texture load-in has been addressed. There should be far less ugly visual popping around the game.
- A common crash seen on PlayStation®5 has been addressed.
[Source – ArcGames]