Who says you can’t eat cake for breakfast? These birthday cake pancakes take two amazing sweets and turn them into one celebration-worthy treat that you can enjoy any time of the day. The secret to these soft and pillowy beauties? Combining Bisquick™ mix and Betty Crock…
Glaze and Garnish
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat or electric griddle to 375°F; grease with cooking spray, vegetable oil or shortening. (Surface is ready when a few drops of water sprinkled on it dance and disappear.)
- 2 In medium bowl, stir together pancake ingredients until blended. Pour by slightly less than 1/4 cupfuls onto hot griddle. Cook until edges are dry. Turn; cook until pancakes are golden brown. Stack on serving plates.
- 3 In small bowl, beat powdered sugar, milk and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla with whisk until smooth.
- 4 To serve, top each serving with glaze and additional candy sprinkles.
- These would be a perfect addition to a birthday breakfast table!
- Keep pancakes warm by setting them on a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet in the oven at 200°F until you’ve finished making the entire batch.
- Try experimenting with different colored sprinkles for holiday celebrations. Green sprinkles would be a wonderful touch on St. Patrick’s Day, while red, white and blue sprinkles would be a great option for a festive Fourth of July brunch!