Sweetened Whipped Cream
- 1 In chilled medium bowl, beat Sweetened Whipped Cream ingredients with electric mixer on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- 2 Heat waffle maker; lightly brush with vegetable oil, if necessary. In medium bowl, stir Bisquick™ mix, milk, granulated sugar, egg, oil and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla until blended. Stir in 2 tablespoons sprinkles.
- 3 Pour slightly less than 1/2 cup batter onto center of hot waffle maker; spread batter to 1/2 inch from edge. (Waffle makers vary in size; check manufacturer’s directions for recommended amount of batter.) Close lid of waffle maker. Bake according to manufacturer’s directions or until steaming stops and waffle is golden brown; carefully remove waffle. Repeat with remaining batter; stir batter each time to redistribute sprinkles before measuring.
- Top each waffle with about 1/2 cup banana slices, 1 tablespoon caramel topping, 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup, slightly less than 1/2 cup of the sweetened whipped cream, heaping 1 tablespoon crushed pretzels, 1 teaspoon chocolate candies, 1 teaspoon chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon sprinkles. Serve warm.
- We loaded our waffles with all manner of gooey goodness, but the sky is really the limit when it comes to the toppings on kitchen sink waffles. Make it your own with different candies, fruits and syrups!
- Want to keep each waffle warm while you finish making the whole batch? Place a cooling rack on a cookie sheet, then line with waffles. Move it to the oven, and keep warm at 200ºF.
- Waffles are fun to make, but cleanup isn’t always a breeze. To make cleaning your waffle iron easier, wrap a paper towel around the handle end of a wooden spoon or spatula. Push the paper towel-end through the crevices in your waffle iron to easily clean up any cooked-on batter or residue.
- In a time crunch? Use canned whipped cream instead of making from scratch.
- If you are making your whipped topping from scratch, prepare it before you start on your waffles. That way, you’ll be ready to top while your waffles are nice and warm.
% Daily Value*:
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.