Kristin Chenoweth and her boyfriend, Josh Bryant
Kristin Chenoweth and her boyfriend, Josh Bryant, are engaged. Instagram

Kristin Chenoweth is going to be a bride!

The Broadway star, 53, is engaged to her boyfriend of three years, Josh Bryant.

“Guess you’re stuck with me now, @joshbguitar,” Chenoweth wrote on Instagram Thursday, accompanied by a selfie and a series of photos from Bryant’s proposal.

“I love you and I’m never letting you go. A million times yes!!!”

According to People, Bryant, 38, popped the question on the rooftop of New York City’s Rainbow Room Wednesday night with a Rahaminov Forevermark three-stone Halo ring.

“My best friend and soulmate said ‘YES’ to me!” Bryant, a musician, told the outlet. “Kristin is my world, my everything, and I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with her!”

Added Chenoweth, “I’ve been the runaway bride. Now that I’ve found him, I won’t let him go. I will race to greet him at the altar.”

The Tony-winning entertainer met Bryant in 2016 at her niece’s wedding, where his band Backroad Anthem was performing. After Bryant was hired to perform again at Chenoweth’s nephew’s wedding in 2018, they began dating.

Though Chenoweth was previously engaged to actor Marc Kudisch, they never tied the knot. Prior to that relationship, the performer had been linked to such notable names as Seth Green, Lane Garrison, Dana Brunetti and Aaron Sorkin.

During a May 2020 appearance on “Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen,” she opened up about their “great” sex life while in quarantine due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

“You know, a lady doesn’t speak on those such things, but it’s been great,” she said at the time. “But it’s been great — don’t be confused!”

Chenoweth then jokingly offered a warning to anyone thirsting after her guy.

“It’s wonderful to have ladies — and men — writing in wanting my boyfriend, but you can’t have him!” the former “Wicked” star said. “So, all you bitches, move back.”

Art Basel Switzerland scene
Art Basel’s parent company was hit by a cyberattack Getty Images

High-end art fair Art Basel has been hacked, and the wealthy individuals and art dealers who attend the events have been warned their contact information may have been stolen.

Art Basel’s parent company MCH Group — which operates the fancy art fair in Basel, Switzerland, Miami Beach, Hong Kong as well as the watch and jewelry show Baselworld — has sent out a mailing to warn its list of high-end attendees that MCH, “was hit by a criminal cyberattack using malware” and their personal details may have been stolen.

The Switzerland-based company has now filed a criminal complaint, but admits it does not yet know who the hackers are.

A message to Art Basel clients sent on Friday reads, “The information currently available to us suggests that the perpetrators may have gained access to data such as personal contact details.

“We do not yet know the extent of the data breach and these traces are being analyzed in cooperation with cybersecurity experts as a matter of urgency.”

The message continues, “As always, we recommend that you exercise caution when dealing with unknown contacts, for instance if you are contacted by third parties by e-mail or telephone, who may represent themselves as your bank, internet provider or insurance company and use personal details to gain your trust.

“The MCH Group has filed a criminal complaint against the perpetrators unknown to us and is cooperating closely with the relevant authorities.”

MCH Group emailed their high-end attendees about the breach.
GEORGIOS KEFALAS/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock

The message continued, “MCH has been working closely with security and cybercrime specialists, including the Swiss National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC), the police and external experts.”

Art Basel Miami was canceled in 2019 due to the pandemic (although some parties still went forward including one wild bash that saw divorcee Libbie Mugrabi climbing shoeless on a multimillion dollar Damien Hirst).

This year’s Miami Beach show — planned for Dec. 2 – 4 — appears to be back in full force, with 254 galleries showing and travel restrictions being lifted, allowing vaccinated Europeans into the states.

Galleries who regularly show at Art Basel include Gagosian, Edward Tyler Nahem, Jeffrey Deitch, Lehmann Maupin and Helly Nahmad Gallery.

Attendees at the Miami Beach show often include stars such as Leonardo DiCaprio, Martha Stewart, Paris Hilton, Sean “Diddy” Combs, Aby Rosen, Swizz Beatz, plus wealthy art collectors including Miami’s Rubell family, Eli Broad, billionaire Ronald Perelman and Leon Black.

And that’s before you include the fashionable party scene that surrounds the fair, which has been graced by the likes of Kanye West, Kendall Jenner, Miley Cyrus, ASAP Rocky, Nelly, Jay Z and Travis Scott.

Captain Mark Howard
Captain Mark Howard passed away at age 65. NBCU Photo Bank/NBCUniversal

Captain Mark Howard, who starred in the first season of Bravo’s “Below Deck Mediterranean,” has died at age 65.

“Our thoughts and sincerest sympathies are with the family and friends of the respected Captain Mark Howard,” Bravo wrote in a statement on Friday. “As the captain of the first season of ‘Below Deck Med,’ he will always be remembered for his many contributions and mentorship and will forever remain part of the Bravo family.”

According to TMZ, Howard died in his Florida home recently, with a friend telling the site it was “sudden,” but did not reveal the exact date or cause of death.

“RIP Captain Mark Howard. You were a joy to be around,” Howard’s third stewardess Tiffany Jones (Copeland) captioned photos of herself with some of the crew and Howard.

Chief stewardess Hannah Ferrier also posted a tribute to Howard on Friday, calling him a great captain, friend and colleague. “Always the gentleman. You will be missed,” she wrote.

Captain Howard starred on the first season of the Bravo series back in 2016. The Bravolebrity enjoyed being hands-on with his crew while also prioritizing the charter guests at all cost.

Bravo fans have also been mourning his death, showing their love for the Bravo OG on social media.

“I am so saddened to hear of Captain Mark Howard’s passing,” one Twitter user wrote. “He was very kind.”

Another wrote, “He was sooooo sweet!!! RIP Capt. and may God bless and be with your family.”

“Oh no how incredibly sad,” one fan tweeted. “Really liked him on below deck. Thoughts and love to his family and friends . RIP Captain Mark.”

Fans mourned the loss of Captain Howard on Friday.
FilmMagic

Howard, a Michigan native, was a yacht captain for nearly 30 years, per his Bravo bio. The ship captain also had his pilots license and enjoyed flying helicopters in his free time.

His advice to all aspiring yachites: “Be honest, work hard, and pay attention to senior crew members while never forgetting the golden rule of yachting: ‘The guest is always right.’”

Queen Elizabeth II is under doctors’ orders to rest at least another two weeks, as she recovers from the recent health scare that left her hospitalized, Buckingham Palace said Friday.

The 95-year-old UK monarch was told that she “should continue to rest” over the unspecified health issue, which the palace has only said is not related to COVID-19.

“The doctors have advised that Her Majesty can continue to undertake light, desk-based duties during this time, including some virtual audiences,” the palace said of the queen, who appeared to be in good spirits while holding virtual audiences Tuesday at Windsor Castle.

But she has been told “not to undertake any official visits,” the palace said.

“Her Majesty regrets that this means she will be unable to attend the Festival of Remembrance,” the palace said of the Nov. 13 event at London’s Royal Albert Hall.

“However, it remains The Queen’s firm intention to be present for the National Service of Remembrance on Remembrance Sunday,” the palace said of the Nov. 14 ceremony honoring war heroes.

The queen’s health scare first emerged on Wednesday last week when she “reluctantly” canceled a trip to mark 100 years since the creation of Northern Ireland.

The palace later admitted that she spent that night in London’s King Edward VII’s Hospital for “preliminary investigations,” with no further details on what caused the concern.

A palace source told Reuters that further rest was “a sensible precaution” and that the monarch remained in good spirits.

Her Majesty is the world’s longest-reigning monarch, having been on the throne for 69 years following the death of her father in 1952.

With Post wires

Madonna for V Magazine.
Madonna is being called out for photos fans deem insensitive to Marilyn Monroe. V Magazine

Madonna is being called to the carpet over “gross and inappropriate” photos recreating the scene of Marilyn Monroe’s 1962 death for a new photo shoot.

“For some morbid and eerie reason, Madonna decides to re-create Marilyn Monroe’s death bed,” wrote one of many critics who took issue with the the shots, with another responding, “Yuck. Gross and inappropriate.”

In her new V Magazine cover shoot, the 63-year-old channels the iconic blonde bombshell in heavily retouched photos shot by photographer Steven Klein.

Fans believe the above photo of Madonna makes light of Monroe’s 1962 overdose.
V Magazine

The spread was inspired by Bert Stern’s “The Last Sitting,” the final photoshoot Monroe sat for just six weeks before her untimely death at the age of 36.

The shot in question shows the “Like A Virgin” artist laying face down on a mattress exposing her bottom, while in another photo, prescription pill bottles can be seen on her nightstand.

Monroe was found dead of an overdose in her bedroom in 1962.
Gamma-Keystone via Getty Images
Prescription bottles were found on the blonde bombshell’s nightstand when her body was discovered.
Gamma-Keystone via Getty Images

Monroe was found dead in her home and is said to have overdosed on pills the previous night.

“This isn’t cool. Glamorizing suicide is the only takeaway once the shock factor wears off,” tweeted another critic who took issue with the spread, with another adding, “Must be sad to still need so much attention. And this is so gross.”

Monroe posed for photographer Bert Stern just six weeks prior to her death. The shoot is now referred to as “The Last Sitting.”
AP Photo/Freeman’s, Bert Stern

One more observer added, “She always had a creepy fascination with Marilyn.”

The pop star’s 1984 music video for “Material Girl” was based on Monroe’s performance of “Diamonds Are a Girl’s Best Friend” in 1953’s “Gentlemen Prefer Blondes.” She also played Monroe during an “SNL” sketch in 1985, and dressed up as the fallen star in a sparkling strapless gown and white fluffy stole for an Oscars afterparty in 1991.

Many social media critics have called the shots “gross” and “inappropriate.”
V Magazine

Photog Klein claims the shoot is less about Marilyn herself and more about her ability to emote through the lens, which is what he was attempting to capture.

Madonna has had a decades-long fascination with Monroe.
V Magazine

“We were not interested in recreating the images exactly but more importantly, we wanted to explore the relationship between photographer and subject. Both the friendship and the artistic process, and how art can imitate life and vice versa,” he said, via press release.

The spread was inspired by Bert Stern’s “The Last Sitting,” the final photoshoot Monroe sat for just six weeks before her untimely death.
V Magazine

“When I sent Madonna the photos, she was really taken by the incandescent fragility of Marilyn at that moment in her life,” he went on. “We decided to find a hotel suite and try to capture the liaison between a star and the camera, the mystery, and magic of this creative collaboration.”

Gigi Hadid fled Paris Fashion Week early seemingly to handle Zayn Malik’s blowout fight with Yolanda Hadid last month.

The supermodel was spotted arriving stateside at JFK airport on Sept. 30 — the same day she was scheduled to walk in the Isabel Marant fashion show. The day before, Hadid had been photographed leaving her final fitting for the haute couture brand.

Hadid did, however, walk in the Coperni fashion show at 10 a.m. (Paris time) on Sept. 30 before leaving the country. The Isabel Marant was scheduled for 8 p.m.

Reps for Isabel Marant and Hadid didn’t immediately return Page Six’s requests for comment.

Instead, the 26-year-old flew home, purportedly to address the fight, which occurred on Sept. 29, between her now-ex-boyfriend and her mother.

Gigi Hadid was seen making her way into a fitting for Isabel Marant on Sept. 29 — but wouldn’t end up walking in the show.
Best Image / BACKGRID

As Page Six reported, Zayn pleaded no contest to harassing Yolanda during a fight in which he allegedly referred to her as a “Dutch slut” and screamed about his “sperm.” He also allegedly pushed her into a dresser during the altercation.

Malik, 28, was at the Pennsylvania home he shared with Gigi when the volatile argument erupted, according to the scorching citation we obtained.

Hadid arrived at JFK airport on Sept. 30, bailing on her scheduled appearance in that evening’s Isabel Marant show in Paris.
TheImageDirect.com

The singer allegedly called Yolanda, 57, a “f–king Dutch slut” and ordered her to “stay away from [my] f–king daughter.” He also mentioned “the f–king sperm that came out of [his] f–king c–k.”

The documents claimed Malik “grabbed and shoved [Yolanda] into a dresser, causing mental anguish and physical pain,” though he’s vehemently denied making any physical contact.

He also allegedly screamed at Gigi reportedly over the phone, “Strap on some f–king balls and defend your partner against your f–king mother in my house.”

The model walked in the Coperni show in Paris shortly before hopping on a flight back to the US, however.
AFP via Getty Images

As part of the former One Directioner’s plea, Malik was fined and ordered to 90 days of probation for each count for a total of 360 days. He must also complete an anger management class and a domestic violence supervision program and cannot have any contact with Yolanda or the security guard who was on the scene.

If all conditions are met after six months with no violations, the judge can terminate his probation.

The “Pillowtalk” singer and Gigi share 1-year-old daughter Khai.

Cardi B at the BET Awards and Tamron Hall on Halloween
Tamron Hall (right) looked nearly identical to Cardi B (left) in a fake baby bump for Halloween. Tamron Hall

Tamron Hall went all in for Halloween 2021.

The talk show host, 51, got into the spooky spirit on Friday by dressing up as not one, but two major pop culture moments.

Her first costume was a tribute to Cardi B, who revealed she was pregnant with her second child at the 2021 BET Awards in June by sporting a sparkling cutout bodysuit by Dolce & Gabbana.

Hall donned a prosthetic baby bump with the same mesh-covered cutout as Cardi, along with a long, straight jet-black wig to complete the look.

She even rocked an over-the-top manicure in the famous rapper’s signature style.

The guest for Hall’s “Help Me Tamron!” segment on Friday’s episode was childcare expert Nanny Connie Simpson, who answered questions from parents about toddler tantrums — making her maternity look right on theme.

Continuing her tribute to iconic moms, Hall also dressed up as new mother Naomi Campbell, wearing the supermodel’s famous look from the 1993 Vivienne Westwood fashion show, where she fell due to her oversized platform heels.

Other celebs are similarly getting into the Halloween spirit ahead of Sunday’s holiday, with Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker posing as Sid Vicious and Nancy Spungen, Kendall Jenner channeling a lingerie-clad corpse bride, Megan Thee Stallion cosplaying Pinhead from “Hellraiser” and more.

exclusive

Coco Rocha wears Christian Siriano at the DKMS 30th Anniversary Gala.
Coco Rocha wears Christian Siriano at the DKMS 30th Anniversary Gala. Getty Images

Even supermodels battle body image insecurities.

That’s why Canadian-born stunner Coco Rocha founded her own modeling camp in 2018 to instruct students on the industry. Besides the usual classes on catwalks, it also offers guidance on navigating an industry rife with predatory figures.

“The stuff models have to deal with, the abuse, I don’t think people realize,” Rocha, 33, told Page Six Style while on the red carpet for the DKMS 30th Anniversary Gala on Thursday night.

“It happens to all models, as much as you think the top models don’t experience that.”

Added the catwalker of her Coco Rocha Model Camp curriculum, “There [are] hours and hours where I discuss what your rights are as a model, as a human. What you might experience, what you should never experience, all of it. I have experienced the bad, the good and the amazing. And I want them to just experience the good and the amazing.”

Discovered at an Irish dance competition, Rocha has been modeling since she was 14.
Getty Images

The mom of three also said she used to feel “really bad” about her body early in her career, due to industry pressure to stay impossibly thin.

“When I was 16, 17, I was eating a very particular diet, working out to the point where I lost my period for a year,” Rocha revealed.

Things became so dire that she took a step back, pressed pause on modeling and began her first relationship with her now-husband, artist James Conran.

During that respite, Rocha realized that she had been working overtime for others, and was tired of people in the industry making her feel inferior.

“At that moment it just flipped,” she explained. “I realized I know what I want out of this.”

Other celebs at the charity gala on Thursday night, which raised $4.5 million and included a performance by the Black Eyed Peas, included Kaia Gerber, Jaime King and Vera Wang.

Addison Rae in a white tank, pink hot pants and denim chaps.
Addison Rae’s choice of denim chaps over pink hot pants sparked a ton of criticism on TikTok. TikTok

Addison Rae’s denim is overshadowing her dance moves.

The TikTok star, 21, posted a video to the app dancing to Young Nudy’s “Yeah Yeah” in a pair of bedazzled jean chaps over pink latex hot pants, which she paired with a white tank top.

And while the clip has amassed nearly 175,000 comments so far (in addition to almost 6 million views), most of them roasted the “Obsessed” singer and her creatively cutout bottoms.

“At that point why even wear pants?” one person asked.

“Kinda like eating soup with a fork,” another quipped.

“Did the jeans come 50% off?” a third wondered.

Despite the hate, tons of high fashion brands have included chaps in their recent collections, and celebrities like Beyoncé — who included the style in her most recent Ivy Park x Adidas drop — Kim Kardashian, Rihanna and more have been spotted in the cowboy-approved style.

This isn’t the first time that the “He’s All That” star has taken style cues from the Kardashians; she set the internet afire when she wore a vintage red Tom Ford for Gucci gown to the 2021 Met Gala last month that looked strikingly similar to one BFF Kourtney previously wore. Though the gowns were slightly different, the two have often twinned in the past.

Perhaps the newly engaged Kourtney will be the next to sport chaps of her own.

Kyle Richards ‘so grateful’ Dorit Kemsley, kids are OK after robbery