The DLC doesn’t give you any new story, missions, or maps. What it does give you is the opportunity to fly 4 new aircraft, 10 new emblems and 12 new callsigns (all from Top Gun: Maverick), and two soundtracks arranged by Keiki Kobayashi for multiplayer including Danger Zone and the Top Gun Anthem.
New playable aircraft
- F/A-18E Super Hornet | Top Gun: Maverick (The Boeing Company)
- F-14A Tomcat | Top Gun: Maverick (Northrop Grumman Systems Corporation)
- 5th Gen Fighter | Top Gun: Maverick
- Dark Star
Emblems & Callsigns
- 10 Emblems, including Maverick, Hangman, Payback, Rooster, and Bob, along with two logos from the film.
- 12 Callsigns, including Goose, Cougar and more.
Music based on classic tracks for multiplayer mode
- “Top Gun Anthem”
- “Danger Zone”
Additionally, there are also two new editions of Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown available on PS4, PC and Xbox One, Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown – Top Gun: Maverick Edition and Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown – Top Gun: Maverick Ultimate Edition. Both editions will include the base game, the Top Gun: Maverick Aircraft Set, and a playable aircraft F-104C: Avril. The Ultimate Edition includes the Season Pass and 8 popular emblems of the series.
Top Gun: Maverick Aircraft Set DLC for Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC (Steam). It costs US$19.99 on Steam (regional and platform pricing may differ).
Catch up on all things Top Gun: Maverick: