THQ Nordic has slapped an August 30, 2022 release date on Destroy All Humans! 2 Reprobed, which will be coming to PS5, PC, and Xbox Series X/S.
Destroy All Humans! 2 Reprobed is a remake of the original Destroy All Humans! 2, and has been rebuilt from scratch using the Unreal Engine 4 by the same team behind Destroy All Humans’ modern remake.
In addition to the game, THQ Nordic is also releasing Destroy All Humans! Clone Carnage, a standalone multiplayer, to preorder customers and you can start playing it immediately.
Here’s some key details:
- Show those hippies who’s boss using classic weapons and new technology like the Meteor Shower
- Explore 1960’s Mother Earth and unload your trusty saucer all over her fictional cities
- Defend a much larger, much more open world from those who seek to undermine your mission
- Hoover up humans from different countries and grind them up into DNA cocktails to upgrade your skills
- Invite a friend over for a twosome and enjoy the full story in local 2-player split screen co-op