If the PS4 network seems down or you are having NAT type failed PS4 issues or DNS error PS4 issues, it is because you’re likely experiencing PS4 Error NW-31250-1. Luckily for you, we have a PS4 Error NW-31250-1 fix as seen below.
Error NW-31250-1 PS4 Fix, DNS Error PS4 Fix And Nat Type Failed PS4 Fix
Network connection is unstable or too weak to reach the PSN server
Here are the steps for implementing an Error NW-31250-1 PS4 Fix:
- Check the connection status of the PlayStation 4 in [Settings] > [Network] > [Test Internet Connection].
- Try the following.
- Other devices on your network might be using a large amount of bandwidth. Wait until they are finished.
- Check that your router and modem supports the PlayStation 4. Contact your Internet Service Provider for details.
- Reset your local network connection by powering off your modem or router and waiting 5 minutes before turning it back on.
- Update your router’s firmware. Please contact your router manufacturer or Internet Service Provider (ISP) for assistance if required.
- If you are using a Wi-Fi connection, place the PlayStation 4 system and the router closer together, make sure there are no obstructions between them.
- The following port numbers are used to connect with the PSN servers using the Internet. Make sure they are not blocked by the router.
TCP: 80, 443, 3478, 3479, 3480
- If you have been using a specific DNS server, go to [Settings] > [Network] > [Set Up Internet Connection] > [Custom] and change the DNS settings.
- If you’re still experiencing difficulties, please try again later as the server may be experiencing high traffic.