This simple frozen banana ice cream recipe will hit the spot every time. I used this recipe every other night during quarantine, and it stopped me from buying weekly tubs of ice cream. It’s also super fun to make with friends and family members!
But, what I love the most about this recipe is that it satisfies your sweet-tooth craving while helping you stay semi-healthy.
Easy Frozen Banana Ice Cream Recipe
Serves: 2 people
Prep: ~2 hours
Additional Time: 5 mins
– 3 large frozen bananas
– 3 tablespoons of nut butter
– 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
– Sprinkle of cinnamon and salt
1. Peel bananas and leave to freeze in a bowl overnight OR for about two hours.
2. Use a fork to mash your banana in a bowl.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well!
Note: You can spice up the recipe by using different types of nut butter/nut butter alternative such as peanut butter, cookie butter and sun butter. You can also add ingredients like chocolate chips, nuts, granola to add some fun toppings!
Check out this article to learn more about the different types of nut butters that you can add to this recipe!