Oh. Yes. We. Did. And oh, yes you should. Break up with the delivery guy. Skip the frozen pizza aisle. Leave the oven off. Your air fryer is taking charge of pizza night and honestly? We doubt you’ll turn to a frozen pizza ever again.
- Cut 8-inch round of cooking parchment paper. Place in bottom of air fryer basket. Spray with cooking spray. Unroll dough, and tuck corners under. Shape into 10-inch round with thicker 1-inch border.
- Press into air fryer basket on top of parchment. Press 1 1/2 inches up side of basket.
- Set to 325°F; cook 10 minutes. Turn pizza crust over on counter; remove parchment, and replace in air fryer basket. Cool 2 to 3 minutes or until cool enough to handle.
- Top center of dough with pizza sauce. Top with mozzarella cheese, then top with pepperoni, followed by Parmesan cheese. Cook 4 to 7 minutes longer or until cooked through and cheese is melted. Cool 2 minutes. Remove from basket with rubber spatula.
Tips from the Pillsbury Kitchens
- Air fryer temperature control settings vary according to brand and model. If your air fryer does not have the exact temperature setting called for in the recipe, consult your manual for suggested temperature settings.