Bring new life to leftovers with this easy Thanksgiving crescent ring meal! Turkey, cranberry sauce, cheese and spinach get wrapped up in flaky crescent dough for a delicious dinner that’s just as fun to eat as it is convenient to pull together. Serve up this Thanksgivi…
- Unroll both cans of dough; separate into 8 rectangles. On ungreased large cookie sheet, arrange rectangles in ring so short sides of rectangles form a 5-inch circle in center. Dough will overlap.
- Spoon turkey filling on the half of each rectangle closest to center of ring.
- Bring each dough rectangle up over filling, tucking dough under bottom layer of dough to secure it. Repeat around ring until entire filling is enclosed (some filling might show a little).
Tips from the Pillsbury Kitchens
- To give the dough a nice glossy finish, brush it with an egg beaten with a spoonful of water before sliding it into the oven.
- Don’t be afraid of making this dough-wrapped Thanksgiving leftover crescent ring. Just work quickly as you arrange the crescent rectangles in a ring on the largest flat baking sheet you have. Placing a glass or metal bowl that is 5-inches in diameter on the baking sheet will help guide you as you create the ring of dough.