White Wine Sangria
Ten minutes is all it takes for this White Wine Sangria. Whether you’re planning a bash or have guests that just dropped in, this recipe will knock it out of the park. With fresh peaches, strawberries, orange and lemon, this White Sangria recipe is as pretty as it is ta…
- cup orange-flavored liqueur
- cup sugar
- bottles (750 ml each) dry white wine, chilled
- medium peaches or nectarines, halved, pitted and cut into wedges
- cup hulled, quartered strawberries
- medium orange, halved and thinly sliced
- medium lemon, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 In half-gallon glass or plastic pitcher, stir orange liqueur and sugar. Add wine, and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- 2 Add fruit; serve immediately, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Tips from the Betty Crocker Kitchens
- tip 1 Try Triple Sec for the orange liqueur and a Sauvignon Blanc for the dry white wine in this white sangria recipe.
- tip 2 Frozen peaches can be used in place of fresh peaches or nectarines. You will need about 1 cup of frozen peaches for this white sangria recipe.
- tip 3 For a sparkling White Wine Sangria, replace one bottle of white wine with a bottle of sparkling wine, such as Prosecco or Cava. You can combine the two wines in the pitcher, or omit one bottle of the white wine from the mixture, then serve individual glasses of the sangria topped with sparkling wine.
- tip 4 Cooking Vegetarian? Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is vegetarian. Products and ingredient sources can change.