- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place 1 piece of ham on each triangle; place 2 strips of cheese down center of ham. Fold in edges of ham to match shape of dough triangle.
- 2 Roll up each crescent, ending at tip of triangle. Place with tips down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 3 Bake 15 to 19 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.
Tips from the Pillsbury Kitchens
- tip 1 Serve crescent ham and cheese roll-ups alongside your family’s favorite vegetable for a well-rounded meal.
- tip 2 This recipe for ham and cheese roll-ups with crescent rolls is super customizable! Swap cheddar for any sliced cheese, from Muenster to Swiss, or go with deli turkey instead of ham.
- tip 3 Serve Ham and Cheese Crescent Roll-Ups with your favorite dipping sauces, such as barbecue sauce or Dijon mustard.