- box (14.1 oz) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Mini Pie Crusts (14 Count), softened as directed on box
- box (4-serving size) chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
- cups cold milk
- cup refrigerated or frozen (thawed) whipped topping
- 1 Heat oven to 425°F (400°F for dark or nonstick pan). Remove crusts from pouches; slowly and gently unroll on work surface. Separate into 14 crusts; discard scraps.
- 2 Fit crusts into 14 ungreased regular-size muffin cups, pressing firmly against sides and bottoms. Prick bottom of each crust with fork.
- 3 Bake 11 to 15 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown. (If baking in batches, refrigerate remaining cups until baking.) Cool completely in pan, about 10 minutes. Remove from cups.
- 4 In medium bowl, mix pudding mix and milk; beat 2 minutes with whisk. Spoon mixture evenly into cooled, baked shells (about 2 heaping tablespoonfuls per shell). Refrigerate at least 1 hour until set.
- 5 Top each pie with whipped topping. Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.
Tips from the Pillsbury Kitchens
- tip 1 Top Mini Chocolate Pudding Pies with mini semisweet chocolate chips or regular semisweet chocolate chips just before serving, if desired.
- tip 2 Feel free to customize this Mini Chocolate Pudding Pies recipe by swapping the chocolate pudding mix for your favorite flavor, such as vanilla or banana cream.
- tip 3 Each box of Pillsbury™ Mini Pie Crusts contains 2 regular-size crusts, each with 7 perforated 4-inch mini crusts (14 total). Gently remove mini pie crusts along perforated edges to use in your recipe; discard scraps, or save for another use.