Peaches and Cream Dump Cake
We’re going classic with this peaches and cream dump cake that features a warm peach base topped with a slightly crisp buttery cake mix topping. We love to serve it with vanilla ice cream, but it’s perfect on its own, too.
- bags (10 oz each) Cascadian Farm™ frozen sliced organic peaches, thawed (about 4 cups)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- box (16.25 oz) Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ White Cake Mix
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy cream cheese frosting (from 1-lb container)
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom of 13×9-inch pan with cooking spray. In pan, mix peaches, sugar and cinnamon. Spread evenly.
- 2 Top with dry cake mix, and gently shake pan to distribute evenly. Pour melted butter over top, tilting pan to cover as much of the top with butter as possible.
- 3 Bake 42 to 45 minutes or until light golden brown, mostly dry on top and bubbly around edges. Cool 20 minutes before serving.
- 4 In small microwavable bowl, microwave frosting uncovered on High 5 to 10 seconds or until thin enough to drizzle. With fork, drizzle on top of cake. Serve with whipped topping or vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Tips from the Betty Crocker Kitchens
- tip 1 Dump cakes are sometimes difficult to determine doneness. It’s normal to see some wet spots, some dry cake mix and a crisp-like texture on top. Be sure fruit mixture is bubbly around edges of pan.
- tip 2 Serve this with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream for the whole peaches and cream experience.
310 Calories, 14g Total Fat, 2g Protein, 43g Total Carbohydrate, 27g Sugars
© 2023 ®/TM General Mills All Rights Reserved