- Reynolds™ Parchment Paper
- pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ sugar cookie mix
- box (4-serving size) pistachio instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1/4 cup Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- cup dry-roasted salted pistachio nuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheet with Reynolds Parchment Paper; set aside. In large bowl, stir together cookie mix, pudding mix and flour. Stir in melted butter and eggs until soft dough forms. Add pistachios and cranberries; mix well.
- 2 Using small cookie scoop or teaspoon, drop dough 2 inches apart on lined cookie sheet. Press with fingers to slightly flatten.
- 3 Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Store tightly covered at room temperature.
Tips from the Betty Crocker Kitchens
- tip 1 Place food directly on Reynolds® Parchment Paper and bake as directed. Treats will bake evenly and release from paper with ease. Plus, because you’re baking right on the paper, clean-up is a breeze.
- tip 2 For even baking, make sure cookies are of the same shape and size.
- tip 3 You can find shelled pistachios in the nuts-for-snacking section of your grocery store.