Scrambled Egg Pizza
- to 4 tablespoons cornmeal
- can (13.8 oz) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Classic Crust Pizza Crust
- tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (6 oz)
- cup cooked real bacon pieces (from a jar or package)
- cup sliced grape tomatoes
- scallions, chopped
- Land O’ Lakes® organic all-natural eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- fresh basil leaves, sliced
- 1 Heat oven to 425°F. Sprinkle 16-inch pizza pan with cornmeal (to prevent dough from sticking to pan). Unroll dough on pan; starting at center, press out dough to edge of pan, building up edge slightly. Brush with oil.
- 2 Sprinkle cheese over dough; top with bacon, tomatoes and scallions. In small bowl, beat eggs and water with fork or wire whisk until well mixed; pour over top of other ingredients. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until crust is crisp and eggs are set in center.
Tips from the Betty Crocker Kitchens
- tip 1 To spread cornmeal easily and evenly in pan, use a shaker container.
- tip 2 To press out refrigerated pizza crust easily, let dough come to room temperature first, about 30 minutes.
- tip 3 For fluffier baked eggs, let them come to room temperature before using.
600 Calories, 27g Total Fat, 32g Protein, 57g Total Carbohydrate, 9g Sugars
- LAND O LAKES is a registered trademark of Land O’Lakes, Inc.
© 2023 ®/TM General Mills All Rights Reserved